The partnership schools that work with The Supply Register understand the importance of developing long-term relationships with tried and tested Teaching and Support Staff. We are helping them to build a bank of people who understand the school, it’s vision and values, so it’s a far more efficient approach to supply cover.
Our “Bank first” approach enables schools to connect with these trusted pools of talent directly in order to achieve better value and increase earnings for those in their classroom.
Our MAT partners in Sheffield require a number of determined individuals who are looking to build a long-term career in teaching and would like to gain further school-based experience as part of their talent pool.
The role will include covering a variety of subjects on a daily basis, in secondary school settings, the pupils work will already be set in the permanent teacher’s absence.
Your role would include supporting the pupils with their work and maintaining a good classroom management.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Be punctual and flexible
- Hold a valid DBS on the Update Service or be prepared to make an application for a new one
- Have valid Right to Work in the UK.
What can we offer you:
- Bookings straight to your candidate portal
- Market leading rates of pay
- Valuable classroom experience
- Free CPD
- Free staff parking
- Flexibility on days you wish to work.
Pay Rate £70 to £80 per day depending on experience.