We are recruiting for a Geography Teacher for a secondary school located in the Derby area to start in January 2019.
The ideal candidate will want to meet the academy’s values and ethos to achieve and firmly believe this and instil this in their methods of teaching and how they act as a role model for the kids. The academy, part of a 25 academy MAT promotes a very supportive teamwork style environment where the Teachers help each other get through the challenges of teaching successfully.
Our client academy is is looking for teachers who are:
• passionate for teaching with the ability to deliver planned lessons to the highest quality, engaging the students properly with a focus on attainment.
• able to organise their own level of planning, marking and manage their tutor group attached as a responsibility for which the successful applicant will be required to motivate and guide to achieve.
• compassionate and respectful towards staff and students alike.
• able to demonstrate a commitment to education and the development of all students.
• able to create dynamic and inspiring teaching methods to ensure the progression of all students in your care.
Pay Rate £117 to £200 per day depending on experience.