We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of our outstanding partner schools within the Frays Academy Trust in the Uxbridge area.
The School is looking to appoint an experienced Reception Teacher on a full time contract to start in January 2019.
The school provide a high quality, creative and challenging education within a secure, caring and happy environment, where every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and is encouraged to achieve their full potential through a love of learning.
In return the school has to offer:
* A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
* Opportunities for CPD
* Fantastic support from SLT
* Positive learning environment for staff and pupils
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
* A unique candidate platform enabling you accept day to day and long term vacancies
* Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day,
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
If you are a qualified EYFS Practitioner who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Practitioner you must:
* Have experience teaching EYFS Practitioner
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team EYFS Practitioner
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.