The Supply Register is the modern way of working for modern supply teachers and support staff.
Do you want to be the first to see jobs? Be able to accept/reject job? Manage your own availability? Have all your compliance and admin in one place? Our web based technology platform can do that for you, leaving you free time to do other things you want to do.
We will build you a free profile, which holds all your compliance documents, timesheets and bookings in one place. This can be accessed via desktop or mobile at your convenience. Then you are free to accept/reject jobs, be the first to know about jobs, build direct relationships with schools, update your availability day-by-day and receive a better rate of pay.
We are currently working with a secondary school in the Derby area who are seeking an outstanding qualified Mathematics Teacher.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a qualified teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
• Have evidence of supporting students to make or exceed expected progress.
• Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage learning
• Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
• Have an exemplary attendance record
• To deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help students achieve their best • The ability to design engaging and fun lessons that inspire students.
• To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
• To plan, resource and deliver challenging, varied and differentiated lessons
• To help to establish and maintain exemplary student behaviour for learning
• To contribute to the effective working of the wider school
• To meet all aspects of the Professional Teaching Standards
• QTS/QTLS registered
• 1year or more recent classroom experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Holds an enhanced DBS on the update service
If you’re interested in the positions and would like to join The Supply Register free of charge please click apply or call us on 01785 472 481