PPA Cover Teacher
Laurel Lane Primary, part of the Frays academy trust have an urgent requirement for a part time PPA teacher to cover their Early years, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 classes over a two day period.
This school is very well regarded. In their most recent Ofsted inspection they were deemed to be ‘good’ in every aspect thanks to it’s leadership and ethos.
The position has a degree of flexibility in that it can be a permanent position, or for the perfect candidate on a temporary basis.
In return the school can offer:
• Tailor-made professional development
• Accelerated career progression into leadership through a fast-track route
• Well established and resourced curriculum and exceptional learning environments
• Opportunities to learn from excellent, experienced teachers
• Exceptionally well-behaved, friendly and helpful pupils
• Schools where pupils achieve well
• Experienced and approachable leaders who will grow and nurture you into exceptional teachers
• Kind, caring Christian ethos that puts people first
NQTs welcome and encouraged to apply. Salary negotiable according to experience and skills.
If you feel suitable for this position or if you would like more details on this role please click the apply button below and attach a up to date CV. If you fit the criteria will be in touch immediately to go through the next steps.