SEN Teaching Assistants
The partnership schools that work with The Supply Register understand the importance of developing long-term relationships with tried and tested Teaching and Support Staff. We are helping them to build a pool of people who understand the school, it’s vision and values, so it’s a far more efficient approach to supply cover.
Our “bank first” approach enables schools to connect with these trusted pools of talent directly in order to achieve better value and increase earnings for those in their classroom.
The Supply Register are currently working with academies in Uxbridge, Hillingdon who need experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to join their talent bank.
If you are currently looking to further your career in education, working with children who have multiple learning difficulties, you have a CACHE Level 3 then this may be the role for you.
The Supply Register is currently recruiting for qualified teaching assistants for Primary Schools located 10 minutes from the city centre to work with students in EYFS who have a variety of needs.
The academy have the following requirements
- 2:1 support with a child in EYFS
- Experience working with students who are non-verbal
- Will need SEN handling experience such as Team-teach
- Will be in foundation unit so experience in this age group would be beneficial.
The schools work hard to make any staff, temporary or permanent, feel welcome and part of the family. They believe in an innovative and creative learning environment to get students excited about education!
We are looking for:
- An enthusiastic teaching assistant who’s looking to being making a positive difference with students
- Someone who will follow direction well as they will take instruction and targets from the SENCO.
- Someone who has experience in working with students who have physical needs.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Supervise the student in the classroom
- Complete tasks given to you by teachers and your line manager
- Be open to working with students with special educational needs
- Be flexible to take on tasks that are necessarily attributed to being a Teaching Assistant
- Who is punctual, reliable and committed.