We are recruiting for our partnership schools in Newark to help build a talent pool of people.
Are you a TA? Are you looking for your next role?
Are you wanting to manage your own availability and stay in control of your own diary?
Would you like all your admin to be managed in one place that is accessible whether you are at home or on the go?
Would you like a better rate of pay? (PAYE no umbrella involvement)
If the answer is yes, then we can help.
The Supply Register is the modern way of working for modern supply teaching assistants.
Our web based technology platform makes it easy to reduce all the normal admin and leaves you free to do the other things you want to do.
We will build you a free profile, which holds all your compliance documents, timesheets and bookings in one place. This can be accessed via desktop or mobile at your convenience. Then you are free to accept/reject jobs, be the first to know about jobs, build direct relationships with schools, update your availability day-by-day and receive a better rate of pay.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have an exemplary attendance record
* Have good behaviour management skills
* Be adaptable to work with a varied range of primary ages and abilities
* To ensure that students are safe and provided with an environment that allows them to take risks in their learning and become lifelong learners
* To help support the teacher deliver lessons across all primary key stages
* To help to establish and maintain exemplar student behaviour for learning
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* DBS (enhanced) held on the update service
* A minimum of 6 weeks recent experience within an school setting
* Have a relevant qualification, such as Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
If you would like to be considered for this role or more information, then please click apply.
We look forward to working with and helping you with your continued career.
Pay Rate £52 to £80 per day depending on experience.