Year 4 Teacher
We are looking for a fantastic and committed Year 4 teacher who is passionate, resilient and dedicated in providing first class education to join the newest member of the Frays Academy Trust.
The School is looking to appoint an experienced Year 4 Teacher on a part time contract to start in January until July 2019.
The school provide a high quality, creative and challenging education within a secure, caring and happy environment, where every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and is encouraged to achieve their full potential through a love of learning.
The successful candidate will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), have a real passion for teaching and demonstrate high level classroom teaching skills.
The essential criteria for this position are:
• Experience of Teaching in KS2
• You are passionate about providing exciting and innovative learning to children
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
• Good organisational and time-management skills
• Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline
• Satisfactory health record and criminal record check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The school can offer:
• Tailor-made professional development
• Accelerated career progression into leadership through a fast-track route
• Well established and resourced curriculum and exceptional learning environments
• Opportunities to learn from excellent, experienced teachers
• Exceptionally well-behaved, friendly and helpful pupils
• Schools where pupils achieve well
• Experienced and approachable leaders who will grow and nurture you into exceptional teachers
• Kind, caring Christian ethos that puts people first
NQTs welcome and encouraged to apply. Salary negotiable according to experience and skills.
If you would like more details on this position please click the apply button below and attach a up to date CV. If you fit the criteria will be in touch immediately to go through the next steps.