Learning Support Assistant
The Supply Register are looking for a permanent Learning Support Assistant on behalf of our client, Frays Academy Trust to start immediately.
The ideal candidate will support a small group of pupils with a range of specific needs. You must be able to engage with the students, gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education.
The school expect the successful candidate to:
- Provide one to one support for learning opportunities using the individual’s specific interests.
- Create a stimulating environment.
- Understand the most effective way in which to support the individuals learning.
- Discuss expected learning outcomes with parents, SEND/Co and senior staff member of the room.
- Support and encourage social interaction with the individual in small group activities.
- Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour.
- Provide level of attention appropriate to individual’s needs, modifying approach to ensure that desired outcomes are achieved.The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar role and will hold a NVQ level 3.
If you would like more details on the role or to apply please click on the button below, we will contact you immediately to go through the next steps.
Pay Rate £52 to £80 per day depending on experience.